Thursday, June 5, 2014

My First Show

Getting pieces together for my first art show. The show is currently up at the Kettle and Cup in Reedsburg, Wisconsin. There will be an open mic and meet the artist night Thursday June 19th from 7 til 9. Hope to see you there!


 
My friends Kyle Martin, Erik 'Dubs' Williams, and two of my younger brothers all helped in making and assembling the frames and picking out pieces for my show. In fact, while Kyle and I were putting the frames together, my youngest brother, Ben, decided it'd be nice to incorporate his own touch to the prints and spilled his freeze-pop all over a couple of them. At first I didn't know what to think, but upon further review, it provided an interesting effect when smeared in attempt to wipe it off. Thank you to everyone who helped me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment